One summer night in a deep forest, strange events bring little hero and his unfortunate companion to underground caves and dungeons. They discover a city hidden in the dark, with it’s white stone houses, long bridges, strange mechanic creatures and people skilled in ancient alchemical techniques. However, the way back is closed and there seems to be no other way out. Is the little hero able to help his new friend? Will they escape dark tunnels and save the forest?
Alchemia is a point&click adventure game. You play a little gnome who shoots an unfortunate and bizarre looking creature from the sky. Feeling remorseful he then agrees with the creature’s soul to help him find another body in the nearby underground city. He sets off on an adventure to help his unlikely new companion replace his robotic body.
Alchemia features, brilliant and imaginative puzzles, illustrations and music abound, and some puzzles will require lateral thinking and problem solving rather than just simply clicking in the right areas and in the correct sequence. The puzzles are cute and innovative and the game is filled with charm and humor.
A point and click game played out in a wonderfully dreamy and detailed world.
- World: Forest, and underground city inhabited by people skilled in ancient alchemical techniques; tunnels, caves, high mountains
- Story: Help a little hero called Noses to replace mechanical body of his misfortunate ghost-friend, enter high halls and dark tunnels of underground city to discover what has been hidden for ages...
- Puzzles: Solve many innovative puzzles and minigames, find out how to use strange old mechanical devices... you cannot die in the game
- Graphics: Unique 2D graphics created from real photos from nature; carefully crafted animations
- Music: Beautiful and original game soundtrack composed by Julian Winter